Senior Java Developer
INFLUENCE OUR OSTRAVA TEAM
To expand our development portfolio we are looking for qualified and experienced Java developers for our development team in Ostrava.
Our products are written in Java with a focus on financial messaging. Incentage Middleware Suite (IMS) is a format agnostic message processor. Incentage Process Cockpit (IPC) is a message monitoring suite. As sources of messages we support databases, message queues, financial networks, as well as legacy technologies like FTP and local file stores.
Priority directions for IMS include cross-platform compatibility, optimising the message processing and our rules engine, and module development for new technologies. Priority directions for IPC include cross-platform compatibility, database agnostic development, real-time data analysis and presentation, multi-factor, as well as single sign-on authentication, message archiving, and more.
As a team member, you will:
- Solve challenging engineering tasks from design and specification through implementation to testing and release.
- Work on concepts for product extensions in collaboration with our experienced software engineers.
We are looking for an expert who has:
- At least five years experience working in Java, preferably in product development.
- Team skills to motivate, coordinate, and solve problems within the group of developers.
- A passion for software engineering, high code quality, and clever software design.
- Motivation and a proven ability to learn new technologies and frameworks.
- University level education in software engineering.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Strong technical writing skills (JIRA tickets, release notes, user documentation).
- Experience with full stack development.
Understanding of how to create maintainable and extendable software.
- Ability to optimize and refactor other people's code as well as your own.
- Ability and desire to work efficiently without direct supervision.
- Ability to work in a distributed team (Zurich and Ostrava).
What we offer:
Continuous advancement and an interesting career in a growing enterprise.
A modern development environment with the right tools for professional and efficient work.
A dynamic workplace with flat hierarchies and an open working atmosphere.
The security of a 15 year success story with international flair.
- Swiss benefits, such as one month paid sick leave.
We’re looking forward to your complete application documents including photo and project references.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org