IT Integration Consultant
INTEGRATE OUR SOFTWARE
To cope with our growing requirements in the area of Professional Services we are looking for a qualified and highly motivated IT Integration consultant.
Our products are used by our clients to increase message quality, robustness and flexibility. A global network of banks, insurance companies, and other financial institutions use Incentage products to facilitate advanced messaging infrastructures.
As a team member, you will:
- Create and maintain messaging solutions using our advanced software to fulfil customer requirements.
- Actively participate in our project organisation and contribute to the implementation of customised solutions.
- Play an active role on our service desk to support our customers and help them solve their daily operational problems.
- Be the face of Incentage for our international customers.
We are looking for an expert who has:
Solid technical knowledge in IT areas like:
- Databases and SQL
- Websphere MQ
- XML and XSD Schemas
- Linux and UNIX Systems
- Networking concepts
- General programming and scripting
- University level education or equivalent experience.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Strong technical writing skills (JIRA tickets, release notes, user documentation).
- Ability and desire to work efficiently without direct supervision.
- Ability to work in a distributed team (Zurich and Ostrava).
What we offer:
Continuous advancement and an interesting career in a growing enterprise.
A dynamic workplace with flat hierarchies and an open working atmosphere.
The security of a 15 year success story with international flair.
- Swiss benefits, such as one month paid sick leave.
We’re looking forward to your complete application documents including photo and project references.
Please contact us at email@example.com